Wag ‘n Bietjie Camp
The name meaning ‘Wait a minute” in Afrikaans is the name of the special tree that covers the slopes of the Wag-n-bietjie camp. Situated on the highest point of Meloti, the camp is surrounded by a beautiful view of the Valley. Three chalets that sleeps 10, with a sleeper couch for 2. A spacious lapa with a Boma fire place will ensure for much relaxed late nights at the fire. Kitchen is fully equipped with open sides ensure for an “in-the-nature” experience. Wag-n-bietjie also has a splash-pool.
Terms & Conditions
- Additional tents are welcome at a discounted rate Max 4
- Accommodation tariffs are quoted in South AfRandn rand (ZAR) and are subject to change.
- CHECK IN – 2 PM, CHECK OUT – 10 AM
- Catering available for Spit-braais to Sunday breakfast Boma fire place gets provided with 1 bag firewood, more wood available on request at R60 per bag.
- Bags of Ice is available at R12 per bag.
- Guests to provide own towels.
- No telephone cancellations are valid, cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com
- Cancellations are subjected to a 50% fee of the deposit paid if made within 14 days.
- All activities at own risk.
- Indemnity forms to be completed on arrival (Compulsory)
Prices not valid for Hunting groups (please refer to the Hunting page for accommodation rates)