A “Katjie Piering” (Kitten fir) tree in the small, yet cosy camp which can accommodate 5 people. This camp is fully equipped and promotes bird life which our guests can enjoy together with the nature’s beautiful scenery. Relax around the boma fire in the evenings with a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal and a private swimming pool. There is also space for extra guests to camp.
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation tariffs are quoted in South African rand (ZAR) and are subject to change.
- CHECK IN – 2 PM, CHECK OUT – 10 AM
- Boma fire place gets provided with 1 bag firewood, more wood available on request at R60 per bag.
- Bags of Ice is available at R12 per bag.
- Guests to provide own towels.
- No telephone cancellations are valid, cancellations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations are subjected to a 50% fee of the deposit paid if made within 14 days. , Cancellations are subjected to a 100% fee of the deposit paid if made within 7 days.
- All activities at own risk.
- Indemnity forms to be completed on arrival (Compulsory)
- *Accommodation Prices are not valid over long weekends – for stays over long weekends, please enquire for relevant estimations*
Prices not valid for Hunting groups (please refer to the Hunting page for accommodation rates)