Named after the interesting rock animal who has a very particular presence at Meloti Valley the Dassie Camp sleeps 9 people. The camp consist of an A- Frame chalet on a viewing deck with 1 double bed and toilet. Another room with 1 double bed and 3 single beds. A gas shower and toilet are hidden between rocks on the lower level room. The outside kitchen is fully equipped for 12 people with an electric fridge and freezer combination and a 2 plate gas stove. Also available is a gas braaier, boma and splash pool for those hot summer days.
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation tariffs are quoted in South African rand (ZAR) and are subject to change.
- CHECK IN – 2 PM, CHECK OUT – 10 AM
- Boma fire place gets provided with 1 bag firewood, more wood available on request at R60 per bag.
- Bags of Ice is available at R12 per bag.
- Guests to provide own towels.
- No telephone cancellations are valid, cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com
- Cancellations are subjected to a 50% fee of the deposit paid if made within 14 days. , Cancellations are subjected to a 100% fee of the deposit paid if made within 7 days.
- All activities at own risk.
- Indemnity forms to be completed on arrival (Compulsory)
- *Accommodation Prices are not valid over long weekends – for stays over long weekends, please enquire for relevant estimations*
Prices not valid for Hunting groups (please refer to the Hunting page for accommodation rates)